Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morehice Meet-up
It's a new year, and I do feel refreshed and energized! I think that's partly due to this past week of reflection, rest...
-
We'd like to introduce the newest member of our family: Brigham Douglas, born 5:13 a.m. August 24th, 2010. He weighed 5 lbs 14 oz and wa...
-
It's a new year, and I do feel refreshed and energized! I think that's partly due to this past week of reflection, rest...
-
Today we decided to organize our garden. I planted lettuce where the cucumbers had been. Everything had started to crowd each other out, so ...
That's so sweet Jaylyn, thank you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you tomorrow and do your shoot!
Yay!
Keep up the blogging.
Including lots of pictures of Milo and Baby Boy will definitely lure in readers ;)
BABY!!! Yay Jay I am so excited :]
ReplyDelete