Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Time

The past week have been full of fall time activities. Brigham has quite the assortment of Halloween costumes this year. His aunt Tess and Uncle Jared got him a Frankenstein t-shirt with matching socks. So I dressed him in that to go to a Halloween playdate last week at the library.
This Sunday at church was Brigham's dedication, so Ted's parents, as well as my family came down to celebrate that. Carolyn arrived earlier in the week. She had fun babysitting Brigs while Ted and I bicycled to a pep rally downtown for KU's homecoming. Anyway, she is hunting all this next week up by Hanover, in hopes of shooting a deer.
Saturday night, Ted, Brig, me, Carolyn, and Scott went to a haunted train ride in Balwin City. It was fun, and a lot spookier than we thought it would be. It even gave Ted the idea of volunteering for being one of the spook characters next year! So we had Brigham all dressed up in his skunk outfit that my aunt Beth sewed. Aww he was so cute! All the kids thought he was the best, and kept trying to say "hi" to the little skunk.

1 comment:

Morehice Meet-up

It's a new year, and I do feel refreshed and energized! I think that's partly due to this past week of reflection, rest...