Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Let's Sew Something

A few weeks ago, Ted surprised me with an awesome honeybee apron for Mother's Day! The first time using it, I made some strawberry-cheesecake pancakes for Ted and Matt Zeets before they went on a boys day out bike ride....Guess they really needed to burn off those pancakes because they biked for over 6 hours!
Anyway, I got to looking at the apron and thought, "Hey, I could totally make one of these." So, I picked up a couple different patterns and chose one that was fairly easy.
It was around this time that we got invited to a graduation party. So I decided that I would sew this apron for her graduation gift. (Plus, she just so happens to be going to college to learn to be a chef, so it worked out nicely!)
It was a fun project, although I had to look up several sewing terms I had forgotten from 'Flat Pattern' in college. And here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morehice Meet-up

It's a new year, and I do feel refreshed and energized! I think that's partly due to this past week of reflection, rest...