Friday, February 10, 2012

Haircut

After the last 2 weeks of strangers calling Brigham a "her", we decided that yes.. it was time to chop those curly little locks off. I was mostly just putting it off because I thought it would make him seem older and I just wanted to hang on to that baby a little longer. But it was time, especially since Ted had trouble with it getting stuck and caught in zippers when he got him dressed. So when daddy went in for his usual haircut, so did Briggsie. Here's before, during, and after the haircut:
Trying to squirm away off my lap (above)


He really hated that comb and then those scissors made him mad too, but it got a little better once we took his cape off. And then once we found a clip to play with, he was okay for the most part (videos above and below)



Here's the new short look! Still getting used to it, but it's so easy to rinse shampoo out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morehice Meet-up

It's a new year, and I do feel refreshed and energized! I think that's partly due to this past week of reflection, rest...