Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Spring!

We have been busy little bees over at the croft, but today we chose to stay home. It's so nice to be able to rest and have a day off. It's the second day of spring, but you wouldn't know it in Houston. Things have been spring-like for awhile now. I suppose a few more things are blooming and changing here, but not at all like the first signs of spring back home. Do I dare say I miss the Kansas winters? Well...maybe not the darkness and depression that never seems to end. But there is a special feeling you get when witnessing the changing of the seasons that I didn't really get to experience this year. Never the less, we went to the park today and enjoyed being out in the sun. We left a little stick  message for someone to find on the playground.



And here are a few more from our backyard today.

Blooms galore! We think periwinkle?

Wisteria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morehice Meet-up

It's a new year, and I do feel refreshed and energized! I think that's partly due to this past week of reflection, rest...